A point and shoot camera is basically a digital camera that exceeds the quality of a phone camera and helps you get more professional and aesthetic shots. These cameras come with a user-friendly interface and are filled with simple applications. They are mostly bought by people who enjoy photography and want to explore the realms of smartphone photography.
If you are looking for an ‘actual’ camera after understanding that your phone’s camera is not doing the real magic and it is inadequate to capture all the beauty that the world has to offer then you are at the right place. If you are looking to purchase a camera in a budget as low as ₹15000 since you want to capture all that beauty and not drown in debt just yet, then read ahead to find your best friend – a camera. Coming up ahead is the overview of the best cameras under ₹15000 that you can find in India.
Best Point and Shoot Cameras Under 15000 in India
The Sony DSC W830 Cyber-Shot Camera is one of the best cameras under 15000.
- Its super HAD CCD sensor with 20.1 megapixels will empower you to get minutes in the finest pixel quality, rich detail and promising low unsettling influence.
- With the Beauty Effect mode, you can swiftly provide a touch to your photographs by going on the verge, skin tone and eyes. You won’t have to change the pictures clicked with this camera because they will make you look picture-wonderful in each shot.
- Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens will help you get good quality, breathtaking photographs. You will have the choice to sharpen the narratives of your pictures through its 8x optical zoom (kept up with Optical SteadyShot).
- The Advanced Flash of Sony DSC W830 Cyber-Shot Camera would help you shoot even under low-light conditions and give you perfect photos. With this camera, you can record top-notch annals, and even when you move them on the internet, their high-quality pixels will not get affected.
- This camera has perceived PlayMemories Home programming, which licenses you to quickly move your photographs and narratives to a computer.
Fujifilm started their range point and shoot polaroid mini cameras in India through online modes and received a great turnout. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera is a polaroid camera that enables you to take a picture and get its polaroid within seconds. The Fujifilm Instax Cameras received so much love and adoration because it brought back the vintage polaroids when almost everyone indulged in digital photography. The camera mostly serves to please the aesthetic needs of the people. The maintenance and further of usage The Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera is expensive.
- The Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera licenses you to check your drawing with the selfie reflect. This camera warrants you to draw near up shots with zero complication.
- With this technique of this camera, you can take pictures with a gentler impression. To begin its usage, you need to press the ‘Force on’ button near the union’s position. The brilliance change dial urges you to get beautiful photographs when gone to the glare settings. This camera picks the most equitable quality for getting pictures and lights up the biological factors’ surroundings.
- The near to purpose of intermingling affiliation and Selfie Mirror help you in getting amazing selfies. You can pass on second photographs with this camera.
- You will have the choice to get a faultless photograph every time because it flags the suggested setting of the opening with an LED. The developer of this camera provides a warranty of 1 year too.
3. Canon PowerShot SX430B Camera
The Canon PowerShot SX430B Camera is the best camera for people who have just used cameras. It is one of the best cameras for beginners in professional photography. The camera can help you learn and practice photography effectively.
- Being a handy, organised camera with 20 megapixels, it will empower you to get exceptional close-ups.
- Its 45x optical zoom fuse makes every picture remarkable, and its ergonomic hold ensures stable photographs.
- You can smoothly share your pictures through for online modes by its intrinsic Wi-Fi/NFC setting.
- This camera also helps manual ISO and illumination settings.
- The Canon IXUS 190 20 MP Digital Camera will engage you to get quality videos and pictures with its 10x optical zoom and 20.0-megapixel sensor.
- The Auto technique for this camera automatically assures the ideal camera setting dependent on the natural units. Camera shakes are reduced to a great extent, by the visual picture change. Owing to such features, you can get glorious pictures with this camera hassle-free. As you activate the easy auto feature, you will have the alternative to eliminate trivial stirred up practices.
- Each image has a Menu, Information and Function Set attached to it, so that you don’t lose all internal compass in menu pages. It will be less complicated for you to scrutinise remembrances at first with the Date Stamp feature. It prints time and date on each photo.
- With the hidden Wi-Fi/NFC feature, you can unmistakably impart photos to your loved ones. Distant obtainability helps you transfer images through the Camera Connect application to your devices to move them using online modes. Moreover, the application can be used for remote shooting to uncover stunning social event selfies and shots.
5. Sony Cybershot DSC-WX220/B
- The Sony Cybershot DSC-WX220/B 18.2MP Digital Camera helps you get the perfect shot. The photos are brilliantly captured with better contrast and are shot exceptionally even in low-light.
- Sony’s Exmor R CMOS Sensor helps you get the most outstanding standard pictures with less picture disruption in any enveloping. You can quickly get close-ups with good clarity even from a distance.
- This camera is so slim and portable that you can even fit it in your pocket. It brings you eye to eye without reaching articles, and credit goes to its 10X Optical Zoom G Lens which gives a splendid intensified zoom execution.
- The fast BIONZ X picture of Sony Cybershot DSC-WX220/B ensures the nuances and surfaces as clear as seen through the naked eye.
- The Full HD recording grants the supreme quality for film making and recording videos, in general.
- Due to the Optical Steadyshot, camera shakes are reduced to a great extent. Accordingly, you can value clear HD recordings even in low light. The Clear Image Zoom makes it serviceable for you to achieve new and sharp movies. You will get very sharp pictures because of zooming into your subject.
- You can snap a perfect image with the Intelligent Auto mode as it chooses the most appropriate settings. It helps in adjusting Motion Detection, Intelligent Scene Recognition and Intelligent Auto Focus of the picture and its environment.
- You can affiliate this camera to your 4K TV by HDMI and experience your memories again in 4K detail. The Lock-on AF gets you the image of a distant or blurry subject with fixation and more precision.
The Auto Object Framing saves an image close by the central subject after you photograph your subject. Your shots will be shaped and portrayed a lot more professionally.
How to choose the best Camera?
Your decision is firm, and you are about to purchase a camera, and you think to yourself, how to assess the various cameras available in the Indian market? ; you should read up ahead for finding the perfect buy.
It would help if you went above and beyond to think about a camera’s nuances. The market for electronics for photography has countless alternatives, which will undeniably confuse you. The number of technical jargons on other websites will confuse you. So let us make it more simplistic and an easy process for you.
Before anything else, you must know that no camera fits all the features that a camera must withhold. The only right way to go about it is by understanding and prioritising what you want in the camera.
Some primary factors to consider before buying a camera are:
Use: It is essential to determine whether or not the camera is for professional use. If it is for professional help, you can save up more and buy the one with better camera quality. If the use is not commercial, maybe you can try to get the best camera in the market in minimum budget. If the purpose is merely aesthetics, then a mini polaroid can be ideal.
Picture Quality: You must assess the various features along with Mega Pixels of each camera. The quality of the picture is the most important thing to evaluate in the camera.
Conditions of use: If the camera is used in a specific environment, it must have suiting features. If you are expecting to go ahead with low-light photography, make sure you check the features that support it and assess for yourself.
These are a few of the best cameras under the range of Rs 15000. Photography is not merely clicking pictures; it is about capturing moments. Above all, it is a form of art. You must invest carefully and in a way that it only enhances your passion for photography. I hope that this article helped you get at least a bit closer to understanding and assessing the point and shoot cameras available in India under Rs 15000.
Keeping every important feature and the budget at a pedestal, we can say that Sony DSC W830 Cyber-Shot 20.1 MP Point and Shoot Camera is the best purchase for you. The Sony CyberShot ticks all the boxes. It is a great value for money and has a simple interface. Anyone from a beginner to professional can easily click aesthetic pictures on this camera. The storage, clarity and picture quality is superior in terms of the budget. It is best among the rest for low-light photography.