No products in the cart.
The truth is, everybody loves to have a spotless, flawless, and extremely clean house. But people don’t actually have the time and effort it needs to maintain that cleanliness. Where many tools and gadgets can literally make everything super-easy for you, Vacuum Cleaners are the best.
Are you really a big fan of traditional brooming and mopping? Yes, they are good, indeed, but they do demand time to come up with the best results. This is the reason why Vacuum Cleaners are gaining popularity in India.
If you are confused about which one is perfect for your requirements, we have a list of the 10 best Vacuum cleaners in India.
Read on, understand the features, and go for the one that you like the most.
1. American Micronic AMI-VCC-1600WDx Vacuum Cleaner
Having something with advanced features is great. This is why this Micronic Vacuum cleaner is your buddy. This one has all the world-class features you have been looking for in your ideal vacuum cleaner. From an elegant design to perfect cleaning functions, it has got them all.
What makes it so special? Well, there is this HEPA filter framework that makes this cleaner an excellent cleaning appliance. Surely, you will not leave any dust behind once you start using it. Coming to its productivity and other qualities, its retractable power cord is something that gives you the finest cleaning of your house.
- Innovative design with an easy-to-detach dust bag.
- It works great on carpet and upholstery
- Have any difficult spots to clean? This one works fine.
- It requires 1600 watts of power
- Can cost around Rs 5000.
Another vacuum cleaner from American is this 1600WDx Vacuum cleaner that has a phenomenal look and performance. It has a body of stainless steel and uses a blower and HEPA filter for dry cleaning.
One great thing about this model is that it goes great if you don’t want to leave any residue behind while cleaning. The reason being, it keeps on improving the quality of air just like it cleans the floor and other parts of your house. Hence, you can live dust-free.
- It goes for both wet and dry cleaning needs.
- It consumes 1600 watts of power
- Has a floor-cum-brush, nozzles for separate uses.
- Has a warranty card
- It can be a little expensive and can cost around RS 10,000.
3. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200W Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka is another favourite brand among users of vacuum cleaners. This Handheld Vacuum Cleaner can literally save you hours for cleaning your house. If you have any doubts about its performance, you can totally trust its functions as it is guaranteed by the Eureka Forbes company itself.
Let’s talk about its level of cleanliness, its functions are the reasons behind its popularity among the most used vacuum cleaners in India. It uses 1200 watts of power and encourages handy, super-convenient, and very simple cleaning. So, you can see, there is nothing hard-to-understand about this cleaner. This technological-friendly product will prove it all to you.
- Works with an LED indicator that tells you when dust bag reaches its maximum capacity.
- These are extremely durable and easy to carry around.
- Goes best for dry cleaning.
- Its blower reaches the tough places. So, extract scrums from everywhere.
- It costs you around Rs 5,000
We all are familiar with KENT as one remarkable brand for filtered drinking water. Well, the truth is, it has other great products as well such as this one. It may use a high power of 2000 watts but the results you get are pretty impressive. There is an air-pollution preventive function that keeps the surroundings and surfaces of your rooms free of mists.
We have this KENT vacuum cleaner as one of the best vacuum cleaners in India because of its advanced technology. It uses a cyclonic technology that makes it easier for the user to clean the house with minimal effort. Especially for the first-timers.
- Cyclone technology to prevent air pollution without any filtration bag
- Automatic cable retractor function
- Uses a high-power motor for cleaning.
- Uses 200 watts of power
- Portable, convenient, and beginner-friendly
- It has Rubberized wheels for better comfort.
Here is something with a super-cool look. This Bagless Vacuum cleaner is what you should have if you don’t want to continue using older ways of cleaning. It can ensure a tidy and neat home with its cyclone cleaning ability. It goes easy on carpets, floors, and even typically hard surfaces and keeps them shiny for long.
What else? It is very convenient to use and you can say that it’s a whole package of great performance, value-for-money, and impressive durability. Its HEPA technology will surely give you the best results you expect. However, just like the previous one, it uses high power as compared to other items in this list.
- It works with a feature of 1-touch cord-rewinding
- It can reach out to places in a radius of 5 meters
- Super-versatile in cleaning the house.
- Excellent and compact design, nothing bulky
- You will have 6 stages of filtration.
- There is a crevice tool that can clean your gadgets evenly.
6. Eureka EasyClean 72A vacuum Cleaner
Want something that gives you faster results? This next best cleaner from Eureka is what you should go for. This 72A Vacuum cleaner is really fast and absolutely easy to be used. Another best thing about this? It uses 660 watts of power ONLY. How cool is that?
This Eureka vacuum cleaner has everything an ideal cleaner should have. This includes the ability to clean harder places in your house. Moreover, you can remove its filter, easily wash it, and put it back without leaving any residue behind.
- It comes with dust brush to be used for better cleaning.
- It’s easy to use and has an extendible cord.
- Cover up the maximum surface and reach every part of your house.
- It costs around Rs 5,000.
Talk about home appliances? Here is one renowned brand- Philips. This Bagless Vacuum Cleaner by Philips is set to change your life by upgrading your cleaning experience. Its great features and high suction power together works perfectly to give you a clean house.
Looking for something that is not too big, this is a fine choice because of its compact size. Now, with its cyclone power can take away every dust particle from the air and surface. Further, let’s have a look at its features.
- It is an allergy-free cleaner. It clears 99.99% dust particles
- You can easily empty its dust bag and attach it for further use.
- It works with PowerCyclone 5
- There is a turbo brush nozzle that cleans carpets easily
- There is a soft brush for better filtration
- It will cost you around Rs 8,000
This one is quite bulky and heavy in size but the results it gives are quite impressive. Bosch is another popular brand in the industry of home appliances. This is why this cleaner and blower are being loved by people. It is a hazard-free cleaner that works for both dry and wet cleaning. So, no matter where you and how you want to use it, it will give you professional performance and long filtration.
- It uses 1100 watts of power
- Can easily reach difficult spots
- Has innovative usability of dust bag
- Fits for both dry and wet cleaning
- It costs you around Rs 17,000 (expensive but professional choice)
Here we are with something new. This Karcher Vacuum cleaner is one of the most trusted and best cleaners in the country right now. Its credit goes to its multiple functions that deal with all your cleaning necessities. Besides, it uses 1000 watts of power. That is just wonderful and nothing over.
- It has a 17-litre capacity
- Works with multiple functions
- Has different nozzles for different functions
- This one costs you around Rs 7,000
Lastly, we have another finest piece of Eureka and this one is exceptionally nice. It prevents a dusty environment, collects every dust particle, and can move 360 degrees because of its wheels. Moreover, the best part is, it has a wide range of accessories. So, you don’t have to compromise your needs because this one has everything for every purpose.
- Has 360 degrees movable wheels
- 8 litres water container and 10 litres of dust container.
- Can clean a radius of 8 meters with a long power cord.
- It will cost around Rs 8,000.
Now that you have the list of the best vacuum cleaners in India, all you need to do is pick out your favourite one. Say NO to tiring ways of cleaning and have a clean, dust-free, and fresh environment at home with your best cleaner.